Yamaha Electric Guitar

Noise
This post is 4466 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

Do any of you play the guitar or are planning on learning to play the guitar?

If so i have my Yamaha electric guitar that i can not play that's in need of a home.(tried to learn but im crap and no longer have the time to learn)

Its got 2 double humbucker pick ups and 1 single humbucker (after market)

One off scratch plate,

All new black ally machine heads

New jack points

Gloss black body.

Guitar stand

Nice thick guitar bag

Small Amp

Lime green jack lead

Plectrum

Will pop up some pics in the morning.

If you bee interested Please pop me a PM ;)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nah, drummer here.

However, I have owned a Yamaha stage maple custom kit ;)

I played drums is school but then gave it up after i left that school n went to a new school then they didnt do drum lessons so was bit pissed off bout that.

The missus can play the pink Obo quite well lol

I have already got 2. One electric Les Paul and a steel string acoustic. I sill can't play. I did have a black Yamaha Pacifica a while ago.

Go on add one more to your collection! think of it as a motorbike, just because you already got one dont mean that you cant make room for another lol

Unfortunatly I don't have the cahoonas. I have a shed and half a house full of bikes and parts as well as the guitars so with the shed being full I would have no where to sleep should another guitar arrive. Not that I am scared or anything..............................

what price are you wanting, I have 3 electric guitars and 3 acoustics already though.

Really want another acoustic . but if its cheap....

Really want another acoustic .

wish i had known drewps sold my taylor,to fund bike fund

what price are you wanting, I have 3 electric guitars and 3 acoustics already though.

Really want another acoustic . but if its cheap....

Ive just sent some pics to my photobucket so will pop them on here in the morning at work, im not 100% sure what its worth so u will leave you guys to drop in some offers n I will see if I like the offer, I roughly know what id like for it.

wish i had known drewps sold my taylor,to fund bike fund

wow, a Taylor, didn't know you played!

Sorry guys will have to do the pics tomorrow, had to take day off work as I had to call 999 on my self last night, but im ok now just gotta go docs later for an ecg fun fun

Right ive just figured out how to uploads pics via my mobile. So here we go.

mms_img1479268154.jpg

mms_img304629762.jpg

mms_img1835930385.jpg

mms_img1583072615.jpg

mms_img-1707486036.jpg

mms_img-51788402.jpg

mms_img-938711238.jpg

mms_img673997976.jpg

Feeling much better now thanks mate, just had bad heart pulpertations last night and went light headed and near on passed out so the missus called 999 but it didnt warrent an ambulance which was good but gotta go back to the docs for blood tests and an ECG

Sorry guys will have to do the pics tomorrow, had to take day off work as I had to call 999 on my self last night, but im ok now just gotta go docs later for an ecg fun fun

Hope you are feeling better. I had to go to hospital today........................................mind you I do work there!!

Love the pants on the radiator by the way ;)

Oi! Leave my pants out of it, ive finally got the skids out if them.......didnt know thats what a washing machine done lol

sorry mate, not my cup of tea, thought it might be a little better made than that.

It's what you call a starter kit. someone's bound to want it!

Yer not a drama mate thought id try here 1st seeing that its a yamaha lol.

Will chuck it on ebay next time its free listings.

Yamaha Pacifica? O.o

i bought a nevada acoustic during my last afghan tour, anyone who played it had to sign it with a permanent marker, by the end of the tour there was no more room for signatures, then it got put in a box to get shipped back to blighty and i havent seen it since :(