'95 sr125 wiring loom

mojothejester
This post is 4478 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi again :-)

I've not used my bike much over winter, as we had one day of snow and i fell off at a roundabout, so i've been waiting for dry days to build confidence again. I went out on it the other day and it was revving freely for all of my 8 mile journey to the bike shop :-D weyhey! but on the way back, it didn't rev freely, and felt restricted in every gear. so i've been looking up what it could be.

1st. Carbs might need cleaning.

2nd. faulty CDi.

Then i decided to take the seat off to see what CDi it was, turns out it's the 4 + 4 connectors which are harder to get hold of :-(

Then i noticed a loose connector. Can anyone tell me what the circled bit is? it's on a 95 sr125, but my manual is for a 97 onwards. On my bike i've got the blue connector but the black bit on the connector is missing :-(

This is an image of a wiring loom i found on ebay. the seller is actually a breakers a couple of miles from here, but i just need to know if the bit i'm missing is important enough that i should go down and buy it.

50396663.jpg

Cheers :-)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online