Hi all

ninjabilly
This post is 4613 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,new to this forum,taking delivery of a great little XS250 special tomorrow,so thought I better get genned up,introduce mesen,and prepeare you all for loads of questions,lol.Recently got rid of my xj400,have one or two bikes,am 52 years old,fat and arthritic with dodgy hips and knees,so thought I`d get a more comfortable ride,will be asking a few questions to start with,so be gentle with me!!! lol

Ninjabilly

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all,put a pic on my profile,it is a SX250 se special,apparently the US custom is different,runs like hot snot! All original apart from silencers,4.600 genuine miles from new,still has original tyres!!! (being changed tomorrow) put my 6in t-bars on it,as couldnt get on with the original bars.Big heavy beastie,handles like a sofa!! but,loving it so far.Engine takes me back to my brits,proper tappets and points!!!! woo hoo! Got a kickstart too,so when the cold kills the battery.......lol.Thats all for now.

Ninjabilly

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online