how much

oldtimer
This post is 4470 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i have just recieved my insurance quote for 2012 WTF it has gone up by 40% considering i have been riding 48yrs never claimed and have had no convictions since 1993 not only has it gone up but they have put a £700 excess on it when i phoned them they said it was because of the amount of fraudulent claims.

so rang round for other quotes bennetts would not cover me because my bikes been modified from standard funny they had no problem insuring it 18 months ago.

but all was not lost using motorcycle news they sent me multiple quotes and where carole nash wanted £770 + 700 excess for fully comp on my tt600 and newly aquirred daytona 675 in febuary if i can agree the deal, the best quote was £246 +150 excess multi bike policy even including my fz600

the only bad part of using MCN was every man and his dog rings you trying to get your business thank god for answer phones :babyha:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Kin'ell Brownie, mines £130 for two bikes one modified to buggery. I hope that when renewal comes that mine has not gone up that much.

what's with this daytona 675 you just slipped in the conversation eh? that fz's looking more like mine every year :)

i just got a quote for £58 :hyper:

Given the many years of abuse, I didn't know your internal organs would be worth that much!

Kin'ell Brownie, mines £130 for two bikes one modified to buggery. I hope that when renewal comes that mine has not gone up that much.

what's with this daytona 675 you just slipped in the conversation eh? that fz's looking more like mine every year :)

sorry drewps have not been able to reply till now laptop was buggered,have bought a daytona 675 collect it next friday was keeping the tt600 but decided to get rid will miss it but hey ho no room and cant ride two at once.

now as far as the fz is concerened its been sat outside for over twelve months the front brakes are binding but the bike started last week,its on SORN no mot or tax.am open to offers. :biglaugha:

I knew you'd neglect the bugger, I'm all biked up for now and know the missus won't let mw have another one till I get rid of one.

if your not in a rush, give me till end of year!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online