Site down

Alex
This post is 4625 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• Admin

Hi everyone,

Sorry that the site has been down without any explanation. It's completely my fault, I thought the upgrade I was performing was going to be a typical 15min job. As it was late at night in the UK, I didn't think anyone would be on the site so just started the upgrade without setting the board offline. Which explains why the board is down.

Unfortunately it wasn't a quick upgrade like normal, and ended up taking about 12 hours work!

Anyway I am also in the process of installing some new anti spam software to work alongside the existing IPB spam software which should help eradicate the unwanted spam users we've been getting over the last few days.

Thanks for your patience and I'll ensure moving forwards that I'll always follow the correct procedure and set the board off line.

A little embarrased Alex ;-)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks Alex, thought I had gone blind then thought I had upset someone and now I find it's you messing about, only joking, nice one Alex thanks for keeping those bloody spammers out. Martin. :eusa_doh:

I did curse yesterday - then I noticed my phone and broadband were not working :eusa_doh:

Had to nip next door to borrow some broadband to let them know. It's fine now :hyper:

• Admin

Well it looks like the latest round of spammers has stopped.

Thanks for your patience guys :buzz:

It would be a long night without the site Alex

Fair play to ya :thumb:

Well it looks like the latest round of spammers has stopped.

Thanks for your patience guys :buzz:

Well done Alex.

I would say your are "Above and beyond the call of duty"

For all the silent and behind the scenes work you do for us.We all love you. :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online