Dt dating help

Dtlc3
This post is 4517 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, I'm in need of a bit of help with my dt.i need to buy some parts for it,but I'm unsure of the exact year ( its been used a field bike :(

The fame number starts 35a......, if any one could tell me the exact years, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also can anyone on here find information using frame numbers, I have a 9 digit frame number.im trying to find out the reg, ????? Cheers

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

35A- 000101 to 010000 = 1984

35A- 010101 to 020000 = 1985

35A-020101 to 025000 = 1986

35A-025101 to 030000 = 1987

is what i can find

do you need a dating ceritficate to get it back on the road ?

Hey Stu,

Welcome to the site! dose the bike not have a number plate then? im not a DT owner so not gunna be much help im afrade but im sure one of the other guys will pop along n help ya out.

Where bouts in Somerset are you?

Hey Stu,

Welcome to the site! dose the bike not have a number plate then? im not a DT owner so not gunna be much help im afrade but im sure one of the other guys will pop along n help ya out.

Where bouts in Somerset are you?

Hi there I'm in burnham on sea mate.cheers

Well once again i am reffering people to my learned frieind mr Paul Dawkins,

He maybe able to find out the reg, if yuo want to get it back opn the road he is a dating officer and can isue dating certificates at a lot better price than VJMC

Hi

You can do a HPI check just using the frame number and if DVLA still have the info on the reg number it will come up on the HPI

If the bike has been off the road for a number of years or has never been on the road you will need to register it on a age related number plate..

If that is the case get back to me and I will run through the relatively easy process with you.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online