Hi, I'm the frenchie

Cerd
This post is 4499 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all... My name's Pierre-Alain, I'm 30 and I'm here because searching for fault codes on YBR, I find a topic here...

My cruiser is the red one, the fastest :razz:

See you in France, or through UK for the TT why not?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thanks for greetings...

few pics of Pacho (gaz and red moto... Gaz Pacho like spanish cold soup -bad joke but make me laugh-)

img1724tb.jpg

Ready for her first road trip... 500 miles (over 800 kilometers), 10 hours of road, rain, wind, sun and many rock n roll songs in my mind...

imgp1084j.jpg

my father died and mom give me his moto...

I have to brought back the motorcycle using the road... and just one day to do this RT... on march or april next year

what a hard day...

I think now I can have a longer trip sprayed up on four or five days... for holidays maybe...

I'm sorry, I think french but have to wrote in english... May I need to re-improve my english... :eusa_snooty:

Désolé d'entendre des circonstances de l'acquisition de vous moto cerd, et il y avait, je vous demandant si c'était un 500 miles de vacances

sorry to hear of the circumstances of you acquiring this moto cerd, and there was i asking if it was a holiday 500 miles :eusa_doh:

An English biker goes into a French cafe, when the waiter comes over to take his order the biker asks

"Have you got frogs legs?"

"Yes" replied the waiter

"well, hop away and get me a steak then" :P

Bonjour mon amie, love France the food the wine and yes even the people are friendly and welcoming, so here's a friendly welcome to the YOC. :jossun:

P.S. Your English is a damn sight better than my French so don't worry if it sounds a bit off your doing great.

An English biker goes into a French cafe, when the waiter comes over to take his order the biker asks

"Have you got frogs legs?"

"Yes" replied the waiter

"well, hop away and get me a steak then" :P

I know this joke... :eusa_clap:

I have a question;.. Can I drive my 125 in UK with my usual car driving license?

Bonjour mon amie, love France the food the wine and yes even the people are friendly and welcoming, so here's a friendly welcome to the YOC. :jossun:

P.S. Your English is a damn sight better than my French so don't worry if it sounds a bit off your doing great.

One day, if you're near Toulouse, call me and come home have a drink;..

I have a question;.. Can I drive my 125 in UK with my usual car driving license?

Do you have a French Moto license? If yes then you can ride in the UK. If you are a learner or provisional moto license holder then I think no.

Do you have a French Moto license? If yes then you can ride in the UK. If you are a learner or provisional moto license holder then I think no.

No, in France, I can drive my 125 with my car drive license;..

I don't have a moto driving license, so for the TT, i must wait

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online