hello to every one!

Gavski11
This post is 4640 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello and happy new year to every one on here.

Obviously im new thats why im writing in this section haha. Just abit about me names Gavin Oliver im 24 from sunny scarborough, some of you will know scarborough as its quiet popular with bikers mainly Olivers mount. I have recently passed my test in july just gone then got a 2001 R6 Red with gold wheels in september not a very good time to get a bike but i had about 4 weeks riding then the weather got worse as im a new rider im not very confident and push bikes are faster than me in the rain haha. I absolutly love being on a bike id never had a bike or riden a bike and now im hucked. The bike is in the garage and ive also had touble with insurance so thats the main reason im not on it at the moment.

Any way enough blabing most if you wont even read half of this haha time to look around the site and see if any 1 from scarborough is on here and what tips i can find.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome gav " i"v been thru Scarbourgh twice last year,, on my 2 stroke,, thers a forum 2 stroke forum,, its based in Yorkshire,,, ,We[ Yam Ownrs C.] also have a weekend at Squires Caffe,, 3rd sept, every year,, pop over and say hello, soon be spring again,,,you"l get the R6 roaded,, B)

Squires cafe don't think I've heard of that cafe haha I'm sure you guys will tell me haha. Thanks for the welcome. I have a few questions but I'll put new post up.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online