2 Stroke gathering & YOC camping weekend 2012

This post is 4240 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True.

The weather forecast has got worse for the weekend and It there is a highish chance of rain then a full face will have to do.

well iv'e just come in from doing the dogs anal glands and im pissed through,

it's rained all day in bolton.

Too much info mate.

A few dry spells this side of the Peaks but bouncing down now. I am keeping an eye here LINKY It wasn't too bad this morning. Said dry Friday, a chance of rain Saturday and dry Sunday. Changed since then.

Found another site with a better forecast so now am going to watch that one instead. LINKY

As long as it can be classed as showers i'm not bothered.

I like to get the tent up dry otherwise. Shit happens. Makes a message of the exhausts though.

i'll be coming up friday too. Might run along with DDT. See how the timings go.

Whats the crusing speed of the TS, with it being a shakedown, running in run? I know there is a few years and 30 odd hp between them. Is 60 realistic. Or will that be too much.

Bogging down at 50/55 (5k rev's) at the moment Cynic!

Fine tuning, always fun. I fancy going single carriageway only this time. May even bounce off the coast on the way if its nice. I have all day. Like being 12 years old again.

It may be too much for the first long run for me. Especially as it has carb issues.

Depending on the most direct twisties roads I am getting 88 to 98 miles from different sites from mine to Squires.

don't back out now newman , have faith,

im bringing the rd , and the only servicing it's had in the last twelve months is ? erm :headscratch: does fueling up count as maintainance.

:question: id'e better put some air in he tyres b4 i set off, and oil the chain, oh shit i hope i get there.

hay , i may be there on the friday night ,as iv'e secured an early finish for friday, :beerchug: who's picking me up then. :bighug:

Hey Lads,

Well i've paid all my bills

Taxed the DT

Even tightened up some spokes on front wheel. Gave the bike a good service and she is ready for anything

BUT

I CANT GO

My wife is having a hard time getting over a serious infection, we spent the day in the hospital 2day.

This pregnancy is harder than the last.

Anyway, im staying home to help out.

Am trully gutted,,,,,, ill miss catchin up with ye all.

Hope ye have a good aul time,,,,,,,and have a pint (or 10 ) for me.

ill be keeping an eye on the thread to see what ye get up to.

Ride safe !!!

Pat

Bad luck Pat, your doing the right thing though. My missus had trouble when pregnant with both of our kids.

I know how you feel, its one of those times that really shows what kind of bloke you are.

you'll be missed. Always next year......

Bad luck Pat, your doing the right thing though. My missus had trouble when pregnant with both of our kids.

I know how you feel, its one of those times that really shows what kind of bloke you are.

you'll be missed. Always next year......

Cheers Jason,

And i was goin to return the favour to you from last year,,,,,was gonna have a few cans lined up for ya when we return from Seaways,,,, i can nearly remember the taste of the one you gave me last year!

:yeahthat: thats a shame Pat but yeah maybe you could time the next one better :eusa_whistle:

Aye Paul,,,,,, i slipped up on me timing,,,,,,,

Must of been thinking with my dick and not my head :eusa_doh:

Sorry to hear pat"... next year eh,, i see weather is to be a north /south devide at weekend, enjoy the Rain, as you"v had very little of it this summer :babyha:

We"ll be baskin in the sun , gettn high on 2T, :spin2: and beer,, :beerchug: = :dance:

Sorry to hear pat"... next year eh,, i see weather is to be a north /south devide at weekend, enjoy the Rain, as you"v had very little of it this summer :babyha:

We"ll be baskin in the sun , gettn high on 2T, :spin2: and beer,, :beerchug: = :dance:

Least now John, youll know ya can centre your bike on trailer for the trip down,,,,,,i was leavin it as long as i could b4 telling ya, i thaught i'd be going.

If it rains here,,,,, i might drink some beer and get high on that

BUT i will miss gettn high on the 2T,,,,, money cant buy the smell or the crack at Squires

Take it easy on the Glava mate :hyper:

Oh Pat, never mind. Hope the missus is OK?

I'm coming down on Saturday Morning now as I have something on Friday night, see you all sat morning

bad luck pat , hope your wife soon feels better.

what you calling the kid, cos if your stuck for a name KEVAN is a nice irish name :thumb: and i wouldn't mind. :icon_wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online