2 Stroke gathering & YOC camping weekend 2012

This post is 4239 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its official, 1st Sept is the 2 stroke gathering so were camping from Friday 31st Aug to Sunday 2nd Sept :hyper::thumb:

and here is the flyer to confirm it

RallyPoster-2.gif

Peeps, anyone who wants custom T-shirts for Squires 2012 let me know, will try and be there in person otherwise a club rep would be enscessary to recieve the order of shirts and dish them out accordingly.

regards

Foameh

It says on the flyer "4 strokes welcome"......................that's good.

A bit worried about the Saturday evening disco! What with Airheads arthritic hip and kevs moral standards.

• 2 weeks later...

Well roll on the meet, in the mood now, after this weekend,[ blackpool] met Y,o.c. members Airhead / FazerAl/ and the mystery TDR rider from last years meet,

Remember cynic and him looked alike[ his was nicer bkie tho, :hah: ] Blazing sunshine,, rode 590miles on a two-stroke , does it get any better,, :headbang:

Well roll on the meet, in the mood now, after this weekend,[ blackpool] met Y,o.c. members Airhead / FazerAl/ and the mystery TDR rider from last years meet,

Remember cynic and him looked alike[ his was nicer bkie tho, :hah: ] Blazing sunshine,, rode 590miles on a two-stroke , does it get any better,, :headbang:

It was a good do John, nice to see you and airhead there at blackpool, Paul didnt get a wobble on like last year though he was pissed has a fart last time :biglaugha:

like you Im in the mood and like i said to paul will be staying over on the saturday plus a mate is coming too , dont know if he is on the RD or the KH though,

but still looking forward to the banter and talking bollox about bikes

heres john picking up his trophy for most distanced travelled you can tell he is from scotland he aint got a tan lol

019_640x480.jpg

It says on the flyer "4 strokes welcome"......................that's good.

A bit worried about the Saturday evening disco! What with Airheads arthritic hip.

I believe he won the disco dancing competition, but he was only walking to the bar for another eggnog!

• 3 weeks later...

yip am rarin to go,, hope the weather shapes up , :jossun: i"l be trailering the DT175 , down this year, means more luxury camping equipment,, , [ mattress"s and pillows ,etc]

Holiday booked, have the confirmation sheet in my grotty mits as i speak.

• 4 weeks later...

So it looks like

Andy

John

Numan

Kev

Paul

and me so far.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online