intro

branndell54
This post is 4651 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, my name is Ann, I'm 54 years young, I got my bike licence in 2004, mainly because i wanted to tour europe but not confined to a steel box. The road trip lasted two weeks and was fantastic. I bought a honda 500cb when I passed my test, call me timid, but that's what i had and i loved it. Took me touring and never once complained even tho I put it on it's side twice times.

Last year I bought a yamaha dragstar, not sure how I'll get on with it cos my legs are 33 inches long and I feel my legs are way out to the sides whereas with the cb they were sort of tucked in. Could just be me needing to get used to the riding position but I absolutely love the bike so I'll stick with it.

I have an issue with the cc of the bike which I hope someone in the forums can help me with. Once I find my way around here then I can post it and hopefully get some help.

Look forward to meeting other like minded people on here. Bikers are special.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: Ann, sounds like you had a great trip.

I was never keen the the cruiser riding position, kept trying to brake and change gear by stamping on the road :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online