Hello all,

Keiran95
This post is 4655 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just wanted to say hello to all the members, i'm Keiran i'm 16 years old had a few bikes before bit not many, i'm a 2 smoke lover and i am just waiting to turn 17 so i can finally get unsured on my new Dt 125 re, luckilly its all been de-restricted by the previous owner because i wouldn't know where to start! i have joined this forum to try and help put who i can and hopefully learn some new things from you all

thanks in advance for any help that is given, see you all around :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not a lot I suppose but I have just sold my derbi senda 50 that I was all road legal on for about 11months , I turn 17 is a few weeks so I wanted to get rid of the 50 and get a 125 I come accross a right bargain dt 125 re 2006 for only a grand! The owner said he had lost the logbook when it come to us doing the signing over of the bike so I did a HPI check and used a website called askMID and it came back al clear and that the bike is currently insured, so I bought it :) just payed for a new logbook via posting a 25 pound check with my V62, I do tend to waffle on abit lol sorry! See you about :)

the bike is currently insured,

Hi Keiran, unlike tax and MOT, the bike is only insured for the current owner. You will have to insure it through your own insurance company.

Regards

Mike

Hell Mike, i know i will have to go through my own policy and that the bike is still insured for only the previous owner, i just used a website to check the bike had an actual person that was insured to ride the bike because i beleive you cant get insured on a stolen bike i may be wrong but i'm sure i heard it somewhere, but thanks for trying to help anyway

Welcome Kieran, :welcome: brings back memories reading your post,, take it easy for a start,, Am also waiting on a V5,,,,, now been summoned for a vehicle inspection, [descrepincies ]

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online