If you haven't got a Honda.......

Pete
This post is 7019 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

....then you'll get screwed by the manufacturers. :o

What am I talking about? Well I'm referring to manufacturer's pricing structures and dealer networks.

Because Honda dealerships tend to be solus suppliers (no other brands), the pricing structures remain constant.

You don't see rival dealers slashing huge amounts off machines, and you don't see Honda dramatically dropping prices on new models like Yamaha have just done with the FZ6, Kawasaki did with the Z750, and Suzuki did with the SV1000.

A friend of mine paid £7K for a Burgman in August....they're now selling new for £5K.

Your investment just won't hold any sort of value.

But Honda move slow models by bundling additional extras with it, so there's no knock-on effect on resale values. So you're protected.

So....the message is clear....you want a nice Gay Honda you do! :yeah:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

....then you'll get screwed by the manufacturers.  :o

Maybe if you buy a brand new bike! :rolleyes:

So....the message is clear....you want a nice Gay Honda you do! :yeah:

Thanx, but NO Thanx!......was raised on 'em.....they had their chance. <_<

It's been YAMAHA for the last 20 years......NO reason to stop now! :thumb:

I must admit that Hondas have got the best build quality BUT.........................

As the advert from a few years ago said

''You meet the nicest people on a Honda'' :icon_eek::zzz::zzz::whistle::fart:

• Admin

I must admit i really like the their new 600, and i hate to say it but looks better than the new r6 to me :o

Very True that their build quality has been top notch for quite few years :huh: ..BUT......

I just flat refuse to adhere to their Corporate Giant tactics! :angry::rolleyes:

Even though I too, like the looks of the new CBR6 :unsure:

Still would rather own an R6 anyday! ;)

• Admin

I must admit i had a couple of hondas and couldnt fault them at all. I had an 83` Z50R and a 92 (I think) CR250 and both were excellent B)

I've had Hondas in the past. A CB400/4 and a CB750F1. The 400/4 was a stonking little bike. Wish I'd kept it. It was the first bike that I ever cracked the ton on!

OMG this is turning into a GAY honda fourm! what has taken over your guys minds?! :o so...does anyone want to buy my vfr400r off me then? gooo on, £500 just needs lower front fairings to be complete! u know u want to :P:lol: :lol:

NO! :thumbdown:

so...does anyone want to buy my vfr400r off me then? gooo on, £500 just needs lower front fairings to be complete! u know u want to :P:lol: :lol:

A VFR?? :rolleyes:

I'd rather be seen riding my little lads rocket! :lol:

PW50.jpg

OMG this is turning into a GAY honda fourm! what has taken over your guys minds?! :o so...does anyone want to buy my vfr400r off me then? gooo on, £500 just needs lower front fairings to be complete! u know u want to :P:lol: :lol:

No! Fuck off you stupid boy! :lol:

• Admin

Were definatly going to have to ban that word, or bring back the auto word replacement :lol:

Were definatly going to have to ban that word, or bring back the auto word replacement  :lol:

Good point Alex! :D

Maybe we should set it up so that word gets automatically replaced with H*nda? :lol: ........means about the same thing! :rolleyes:

hehe, on my vfr400r on the front light fairing the o is achully missing so it says HO DA! lol, maby i should put a * in the gap :P

I bet you were a spelling major in school! :rolleyes:

If the "O" is missing, wouldn't it then say H NDA? :huh:

You need to sell that Queer bike before it wastes your brain away any further! ;)

lol oh dear your right yes! i mean the D is missing :blush:

in all honestly did manage to fail english once, and then dropped out the course second time :S. majors are just for silly people accross your side of the sea who steal our 'english' language anyways :P

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online