Arnold Charity Run

Sammyt80
This post is 4563 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

If Anybody lives in Nottingham and Better near Arnold there is a Motorbike Toy Run being held on the 10th December this Saturday, Bring a new toy or nearly new ( unwrapped )

All bikers meet at the Arrow Pub on Gedling Road, Arnold and the meet is scheduled for 11.00am, Bacon sandwiches and Hot drinks will be provided by the managment team !!

Fancy dress is Operational but go on and have a laugh,

Judging of the seasons appropriately best dressed biker in the pub car park.

Moving off at approx 11.45am along a destignated route. A photo shoot will take place at CMC bikes Daybrook at around 12noon.

So if you see a twit wearing a Monkey suit on an old step thru that will be me :-)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Dundee Bikers did theirs on Saturday - great day for it, cold but sunny. Have some video footage:

I'm at 10 seconds in, marshalling in my hi-viz on the inside of the roundabout (circle in Dundee-speak).

The lead bike? That's Ned the Scotriders owner/instructor on his BMW GS:

DSCN0701Large.jpg

how he kept that upright in the crosswinds we had that day is a mystery .... :crazy::hail:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online