YBR125 short mirror stems

Si_Co
This post is 4519 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi guys, I have recently passed my CBT and bought a new YBR125.

I am no spring chicken and a bit of a wide load, so I find my rear view somewhat restricted.

Has anybody found a work-around for this problem? replacement mirrors of extended stems etc? That will fit my bike.

I have looked around the inter-webs and local motorbike shops but, as yet haven't found the solution.

So I thought I'd come to the experts, one of you fine fellows, or fellesses must have the answer.

Looking forward to your replies,

Si. :thumb:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hmmmm. 2 possible solutions Si;

1) Handlebar end mirrors, possibly

2) Ask Santa for a healthy eating cookbook

I would look at option 1 only personally.

As mentioned bar end mirrors or if they ar the old fashioned chrome stalk type cut the stalk in half and then run a die down it ie 8mm then turn up a bar of about 3 inches and thread that internaly at each end or all the way through. Screw the bit you have internally threaded onto the bit from the handlebar then screw the mirror end onto that bit and hey presto you have gained some mirior. Make it decent though and use a bit of stainless it is just as easy to do a job properly than do a bodge joob !

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online