I need help with my yamaha aerox 50cc ?

yamahaaeroxkidoo
This post is 4667 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi i have a yamaha aerox 50cc and when i was ridding it it just cut out any ideas what this fault could be?

Jaysus lad,,,, it could be anything.

More info,,,required

As he says,,, lets start , was there fuel in it ? , were the lights on, and still on .[ neutral etc] have you checked oil lately,,, 2 stroke too remember,,, :eusa_whistle:

Hi i have a yamaha aerox 50cc and when i was ridding it it just cut out any ideas what this fault could be?

It could be broken.

well you are going about it the wrong way kiddo

you dont 'NEED' to know where to post an intro

and we dont 'NEED' to help you with fixing your scoot, thats how it is in life, it seems you just want to take and give no contribution here in any way...am i right?

Sell the bike for scrap and buy yourself a course on manners. This would be a much better way to spend your money.

What people are trying to tell you is that you will get a much better response if you are polite and civil. If you are not sure what these words mean, get someone who can read to look them up for you. You are asking for help but are not prepared to say hi. As for time wasting, don't waste mine!!

Bye.

i was ridding

yhh

i reved

trotal

rev it again it die

noo

solt

asholes

Blimey, yamahaaeroxkidoo

Have we got spelling/dyslexia problems, if so tell your old Uncle Michael.

That may be so, but you have gone about it the totally wrong way to get any help.

Look, put your wife/girlfriend on line, I'm sure she will listen to reason and understand why you are not getting any help.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online