iam the new boy hi!

gaz2480
This post is 4678 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello ladies and gents!

iam gaz 25 from stoke living in surrey as iam in the army so iam posted down here for 2yrs. I have a 2000 r6 my frist bike i love it to bits!!!! being shot at is getting shit now need a new buzz and my r6 gives me just that!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this hope tomhear off you all soon (maybe) lol.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum from someone who lived in Surrey as a kid and now lives near the other end of the A50 from Stoke.

Welcome gaz,,, yip don"t fancy being shot at,,,, Hey dirty" you must be near Uttoxeter ? :eusa_think: ,, i rode the A50, two years ago.. over to heanor ,,,,on the stroker,,, :jossun:

Hi Blackhat,

A50 to the M1/A6 and down the A6 a bit. Not too many miles from Uttoxeter but the other side of the M1. The A50 is a great road for me to get to the M6 to head North - Glasgow side.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online