Not Another YBR

Rimbaudian
This post is 4681 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I just joined today, perhaps I should feel a fraud for I'm mainly on here in pursuit of troubleshooting advice and my choice for Yamaha was purely based on economics and not brand loyalty to a brand I know nothing about. Aha essentially its my first bike and hell I guess I should probably start reading up more on bikes so maybe I will stick around. I'm more of a romance junkie than an adrenaline junkie and consequentially in my head a motorbike can only be termed as the manifestation of my liberty which my mind seems to crave more so than adrenaline and much else and so I couldn't resist buying a bike much to the horror of my mother. :) So yea those are largely the terms by which i was brought here and maybe they'll yet play apart in keeping me around! :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome to the YOC

Bikes are the best way to ponder along a country lane taking in the sights,,,,,,,,,, there not all about speed, like some people think

Go on then,,,,,tell us whats wrong with the bike !! ,,,,,,,,,,, in the workshop section

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online