Hello!

This post is 4693 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone. My name is Noel, most people call me Noely (Since my username is almost always NoelyDeezNutz)

I just started riding 2 months ago, purchased a brand new 09 Honda Rebel and have been putting miles on it like crazy (Almost 1,500)

I am pretty mechanically inclined.

I recently picked up a 1979 xs750 Special. The previous owner did a lot of his own work, and not a very good job with it. So I came here to seek the advice of people who know the bike better than I do.

This is going to be my winter project, so I am trying to do ALL of the work myself. Use it as a learning experience as well as something that, when finished, I can be proud to say "I did everything you see"

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome noel" thers plenty Xs fans on here, be it 400 owners,, but the"ve a hive of knowledge ,,, what about piccy"s,,,in the project section ,, :photo2:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online