my mum comes here

mozzy
This post is 7016 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ok so my old dear comes and gets me in trouble with lc so all go andf take the piss out of her scooter forum. her name is either just sharron or sharron solle on there i cant remember

Search http://www.myscoot.myby.co.uk/

nothing to abusive though

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Derek's photo is giving me nightmares!  :o

And hello MozzyMummy!  :D

And I'm the only one here who appreciates Vespas!  B)

this is gonna really piss mozzy off when he see,s what ive done,and as much as he takes the piss out of my vespa he was quick enough to ride it when i first got it. watch what you say mozzy cos mummys about.??ha ha ha

Hi ya Mum

9466661483fa35b55bb795f5f4dc98dfda638d1eb78b7b9854b85fea.jpg

I hear the scooter clubs are coming to the Calne Motorbike day in July

Meet me in the FLESH there  :D

i,ll make a note of the date of the motorbike show im sure i can get a few to come along.by the way lovley pic?? :D:D i bet i got some better ones???????????????

hiya lc.sorry for saying you look like shakin stevens.your too young to remember him arnt you.

i can remember him.....just :D i listen to old music anyway. although stuff more like the who is my cuppa tea

• Admin

Well hello there Mozzys mum, have you seen American Pie :P

By the way Derek WHAT a lovely pair of socks B)

Well hello there Mozzys mum, have you seen American Pie  :P

By the way Derek WHAT a lovely pair of socks  B)

NO not seen the film,is there a joke behind your question ? i think mozzy has seen it with his new bird ..

i got to agree with you derek socks, they,d be the first thing id make him take off?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

NO not seen the film,is there a joke behind  your question ? i think mozzy has seen it with his new bird ..

i got to agree with you derek socks, they,d be the first thing id make him take off?? :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

So what's mozzy's new bird like? And how does she compare to her predecessor?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online