Safford Show,,,, 16th,,,oct,

This post is 4723 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well its time again,,, next weekend,,, i"l be ther with mate derek , hes got a stall " fri /sat/ sunday, this year,,

will meet the uaual crew , if there going,, :headbang:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I"l be there , fri/sat /sun,,, keep you posted drewps with a txt, or a call , to meet up... Dirty " pm yopur MOb number,,,, :spin2:

I"l be there , fri/sat /sun,,, keep you posted drewps with a txt, or a call , to meet up... Dirty " pm yopur MOb number,,,, :spin2:

Probably do Saturday. Probably in the car - in case there are any purchases also fed up with getting wet and battered by the winds. if I wanted that I would move to Scotland er Wales.

Mobile number about to come your way by PM.

hey John, can look for some Gilera touring forks and wheels will ya, before the hoy pollloy get in.?

Will do drewps,,,, old git will be there on sat or sunday ? packing lots of surplus spares of my own to flog on , my mates stall,

Will do drewps,,,, old git will be there on sat or sunday ? packing lots of surplus spares of my own to flog on , my mates stall,

Hope you got my number via PM Blackhat.

well seeing as everyones going saturday i'll try and make it then

I will text you when I get there OG to see if you are around.

Well fk me ,, am still around here, The kia [ dereks] broke down, :shakeno: air mass / turbo, so spent all day recovering trailer etc,, so weve missed our spot,

back home now,,

So were not going now,,.. shit ,,,, been up since 5.45. to big a task now,,, bugger, will miss meeting you lot again, :pumpking:

Sorry I had to shoot off early yesterday OG and Drewps. It was good meeting up with you both.

I liked this bike yesterday

picnic.jpg

aye, great day yesterday. Always great meeting up, cracking ride there and back.

weather's gone ok now!

Toy run 19th November

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online