Bad weather's coming.....

Cynic
This post is 4734 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yes i know its been in all the papers that we will be living in igloo's tommorow but.

Last year the TDR played sulky just as the weather turned to ratshit, this morning it dumped the better part of a litre of liquid gold from the left carb (thats after struggling home on 11/2 cylinders )so i had to go back in the car....

So back to the DT now then, heh neighbours will be chuffed at 0400 tommorow.....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bl00dy Yamaha's!

Lets just hurry up with this global warming malarky that we seem to be paying tax for. No more wet or cold winters..................................Nice!

Bring on the snow that we got forecast for the weekend ! Need to go out and play on the XT and get away from her indoors.

. No more wet or cold Summers..........................

F*ck, its been bad here all summer, , every weekend esp, starts raining Friday"s , till monday, since June, And forcast up here this weekend ,, ? yip rain :madflame: ,

F*ck, its been bad here all summer, , every weekend esp, starts raining Friday"s , till monday, since June, And forcast up here this weekend ,, ? yip rain :madflame: ,

John, you off to Stafford next week?

Yep Blackhat the summer was pants. very nice week last week and dry until now where I am. Just a little light rain at the moment but the clouds look bad.

John, you off to Stafford next week?

I am thinking of going Drewps. In the car so I can fill the boot.

I am thinking of going Drewps. In the car so I can fill the boot.

which day? I'm riding down with Big Mike but willl pick the best day weather wise

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online