PANNIERS

Mallory1
This post is 4759 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hoping to do a spot of weekend touring over in Scotland soon on my 99 Fazer FZS 600 Would appreciate any advice / recommendations from anyone with regards to which panniers they would recommend (soft) ...... many thanks in advance to those who take the time to share their know-how ......

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Oxford always seem to be favourite. Just make sure that the size of the luggage fits the bike. My indicators got in the way of any decent size luggage so I had to make a bracket and move them.

trip1.jpg

I have a Moto Detail set that has a centre pad that fixes to the seat and the panniers just clip on. Got them from Getgeared

packed.png

Thanks for the advice & pics - they look the business. 1 question though - with the centre pad, can you unclip one pannier at a time - say if you wanted to carry it in on a short visit (I visit patients daily in my job) and some soft luggage I've seen looks good but you have to loosen the entire system to take one pannier with you anywhere.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online