CLOTHING

SPINAROONEY
This post is 7042 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI ALL!!

I WAS WONDERING WHAT CLOTHING YOU GUYS RECOMEND?

I HAVE HEIN GERICK LEATHER TROUSERS, BUT COZ I AM A LARGE GUY, I FIND IT HARD TO FIND ANY CLOTHING AT ALL TO FIT.

IM A SIZE 60, FOR JACKET (XXL) AND 60 (XXL) IN TROUSERS.

DOES ANYONE KNOW A COMPANY THAT SELLS BIGGER LEATHERS.

THANKS GUYS

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

Have you thought about made to measure. I have the opposite problem being a short arse (Have you ever tried turning the bottom of leather jeans up). I have a set of Crowtree's and they fit brilliantly. I have done about 35000miles in them over about 6 years and they still look brand new. I haven't binned it with them on but they do make race suits for a lot of national racers so they can't be bad. The only niggles l have are that the liner is not removable and they are bloody heavy, but when your riding you don't notice them.

:D

Hello M8,

I can't remember exactly but they were about £750, which isn't cheap but they are quality and you would pay that for dianese/alpinestar which aren't guaranteed to fit as well. The web address is www.crowtreeleathers.co.uk and are based in Louth, North Lincolnshire which is only a couple of miles from Cadwell Park (Trackday Nirvana).

Cheers

Hello M8,

I can't remember exactly but they were about £750, which isn't cheap but they are quality and you would pay that for dianese/alpinestar which aren't guaranteed to fit as well. The web address is www.crowtreeleathers.co.uk and are based in Louth, North Lincolnshire which is only a couple of miles from Cadwell Park (Trackday Nirvana).

Cheers

CHEERS, THANKS MATE.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online