TT-R back!

Pete
This post is 7035 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Looks ready for action now Pete! B) .....which means you'll have to keep that bucket of soapy water handy. ;):D

Hey speaking of good buys & BMX's.......I just scored from an avid Ebay'r friend of mine.......A pair of practically New BMX wheels & tires, A 21-speed Mtn. Bike,

& a pair of 198 cm Rossingnol Snow Ski's w/ Bindings.....all for only $30! :blink:

....which equates out to a just a bit over 15GBP :thumb: ......needless to say, I'm happy ;)

I'm in the closing stages of bidding on an XT550 on Ebay right now......

The seller wants a $1000 for the reserve, but if I can win the auction for less.....I might just drive to get it with about $700 cash.

He seemed fairly anxious to get rid of it when I talked to him last night.

So who knows?.....I might just be an official DualSport pilot by this weekend. :thumb:B)

Well, I got out bid @ the last half a minute! :huh: .....I placed a bid of $550, but it wasn't quite soon enough as someone else had bid $766 @ the same time......the good thing was that the $1000 reserve wasn't met, so I called the seller & offered him $800 cash for it........& he took it! B) So I'm driving down there this Saturday to pick it up. :thumb:

This'll make No.13 of the Yamaha's I've owned......& my 1st BIG Thump. B)

f4_1_b.JPG

Like the Metallica song goes.......

Be careful what you wish, you might regret it!

Be careful what you wish, you just might get it! :icon_twisted::lol:

nice one scott! we'll bring dualsports to a new level of cool B) mullets an all! :P we knew ds bikes were the way to go before pete got one btw, we were just letting him test the water out before we got in :rubberducky: i'm on :cloud9: with my klr you know! :D

When you get it, post all the details on DSUK Scott. No Mullets though!  :lol:

Soon as I round up some pics.......1st place I'm headin' ;)

My testicles would be cut off without a doubt!  :o

:D That reminds me of a pic I have in my garage, of a Brit Girl who used to roadrace & eventually became the 125GP champ in the AMA series 1 year......

On the back of her leathers, it read: "Who Needs Balls" :lol:

Everybody wants to get some of The Cool Guy's action.  B)

Quite understandable!  :lol:

And Bazz....if you're thinking of a DS, you should sign up on DSUK.

:o:unsure::(

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online