XS400 Flat tracker

drewpy
This post is 3320 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Its here!

the tracker tank has finally arrived. I still have to finish off the rewire, but the end is near!

this is the only picture you're gonna get till i get it running and some decent pictures done.

c05aa574.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

looking good drewps but best put it away before i pop round the corner and do a MCN spy shot..

Will it make Squires on the sunday mornin ?

Will it make Squires on the sunday mornin ?

nah, Pat, still got to finish rewire and other little jobs. MOT it, tax, insure blah blah blah..

hope to have it ready for Stafford though. First I need to know how much fuel It can hold!

Looking good drewpy...cant wait to see the finished thing

then we can start on the ped :thumb:

that starts in the new year, I have an electric guitar to build in the mean time and a friends scooter!

started the bike up yesterday evening, jeez the noise from that exhaust! all the neighbourhood came out to see what the noise was.

There was some loon in combats with speed sh1t blatting up and down the avenue :hyper: .

truth is they've seen the bike and watched it being built, now I bet they wish I didn't finish it! :biglaugha:

Nice one Drewps, good to see you got the wiring all sorted, c'mon then lets have it on Youtube so we can all hear it :spin2:

need to quieten it down a bit and now the PTFE tape is not sealing the petrol tap, so I've order some petrol resistant stuff.

pikkies and vids to come soon....

that cone washer looks the job.

I got my tap in a sealed pack and there was nothing in it!

bought some sealer now, so it should do it!

• 2 weeks later...

finally got some decent pictures of the tracker today, it rained but I think it enhances the shoot.

f4c9ea50.jpg95403ba9.jpg2f4c42ad.jpg

Looks cool drewps

Send it over ta me so i can test it out !