1989 Yamaha TZR 125

benny147
This post is 4627 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i just bought a TZR 125 on a 89 reg and it is getting completely stripped down and re-done , i will be getting all the frame re coated and all the metal parts of the bike powder coated including the wheels, also will be having a full re-spray back to its original colours but the only problem i got at the minute is that i need to get hold of a full original sticker set so any help regarding that would be most appreciated thank you

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Here ya go, not the cheaest place to buy from, but the part numbers are there for you to use at other shops maybe? hope this helps

http://www.yamahamotorcyclespares.co.uk/spares/epc2.asp?PageiD=24&modelID=9124&uID=0

well thats the plastics all stripped off and De-stickered now all needs to be done is rubbing down and paint the fairings and then get the frame re-painted. coming along nicely i think :eusa_think:

finally got the fairings filled and rubbed down and also got the frame flatted down ready for paint so should be getting that done tomorrow, think a full engine rebuild is on the cards for tonight. hopefully should have the bike done for the weekend if all goes to plan :hyper: :hyper:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online