cheap keys

up.yours
This post is 4778 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i went to citroen for a replacement key as the central locking button had worn and fallen out of the key case

citroen wanted £196 + vat + extra for it to be cut,:angry:

a look on ebay , and i found a key blank case ,

all you have to do is swap your inards, ie your old remote and battery into the new unit ,

it cost £1.95+£1pp

it comes with a blank key that cost £3.50p to get cut ,or you can simply put your old key into this case.

don't go to TIMPSONS as they won't cut your blank key, they said their insurance don't cover it, you have to use there blanks, i asked iff the had one with a chip in it , no she said , i said here use this then

after going around in circles i new i wasn't going to get it cut by them , so i went to BOLTON KEYS, no problem said the jolly chap behind the counter.

this is the key blank, perfect match inside and out.. 140.jpg this picci is without the key blank.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Florida Keys for me :jossun:

has anybody got a key to my wife's chastity belt? she's dying for a p**s :tantrum:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online