Hang em high

blackhat250
This post is 4622 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The worst thing this country done is sight the human rights act! as these fucks just dont desurve any of it! if i go slap a black person in the face id be arrested for being rasist but they burn down a building thats survived TWO world wars and the police run away! Im not rasist in any way as were all the same BUTsertain people use the colour of there skin as a way of being imune to any law and to create new laws for them selves!

Fuck their human rights, fuck there benifits and fuck their way of life.....if they are cought stealing then they should loose a hand, if they are cought burning a building with people still living above it then they should be thrown in the fire! either way their lives should be made hell!

I just hope the poor souls that have had to suffer this get the justice that SHOULD be had and not the half arsed justice that will be had!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

theirs a new benifit just been passed by our goverment for GAYS.

it's called the nob seekers allowence..:lol:

I was in fits of laughter when I read this. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've never considered my self to be racist, and would be disapponited if some felt that to be the case, but multiculturalism has catastrophically failed. Rather than integration, these huge enclaves have simply continued as they did in their previous land, imported their own culture and ways of life and imposed them over ours. In most of out towns and cities, the retail areas now resemble any in Kabul or Baghdad, steel security shutters on all the shop fronts. The gun toting, drug dealing, thieving bastards havent been forced to do it since theyve been here, its how they earned a living in their own lands, and they're smart enough to realise that there are rich pickings here with little chance of being stopped. Even if caught, they are well aware of there rights, and if they arent, then some smart alec lawyer being paid through the legal aid system will make sure they do, no doubt followed by community payback/letter to parents/social behaviour contract/restoritave justice

I see the government petions website has crashed and will be re-instated Friday, the target of 100,000 signatures to evict ner-do-wells or their families from council homes if found guilty has been surpassed and so the MP's will have to discuss it (by their own rules). It will be open for more voting Friday guys if you care to add to it.

I see the government petions website has crashed and will be re-instated Friday, the target of 100,000 signatures to evict ner-do-wells or their families from council homes if found guilty has been surpassed and so the MP's will have to discuss it (by their own rules). It will be open for more voting Friday guys if you care to add to it.

I have tried for a couple of days to sign it but, as usual, the late over budget IT work is not fit for purpose! How can you have a website where the general populous can voice their opinion and then have it crash because people are actually doing that?

As for the discussion in "the house", not quite OG. The next step is it goes to a Backbench Business Committee to consider it for debate. so step one is to make it difficult to add your name and step two is to get a few fat, expenses fiddling, no marks to have a chat about it in the Commons bar - where I understand the price of booze is very reasonable - LINKY.

I have tried for a couple of days to sign it but, as usual, the late over budget IT work is not fit for purpose! How can you have a website where the general populous can voice their opinion and then have it crash because people are actually doing that?

As for the discussion in "the house", not quite OG. The next step is it goes to a Backbench Business Committee to consider it for debate. so step one is to make it difficult to add your name and step two is to get a few fat, expenses fiddling, no marks to have a chat about it in the Commons bar - where I understand the price of booze is very reasonable - LINKY.

The other thing that may be worth doing is to contact your MP (google for their email addy) and state your complaint - i did it this morning, as i want my MP ( a useless labour apologist, who in all probability thinks hard-working tax-payers are fascist pigs) to know that i am thoroughly cheesed off about all this. Hopefully i be able to get to a 'surgery' and make my opinions known. :fingerwave:

We need a decent reaction to this.

Ah yes, the 'bottle jam' good one that, I think its working very well Quwaa quwaa

• 4 weeks later...

We'll gladly lend you the PSNI, wouldn't take long to sort out the nonsense! Get the water cannons & baton rounds on the go.

Absolutely! I'm sure the fine officers of the PSNI would calmy engage with tthem and use all their powers of persuasion to gently point out to them that they're being a slight nuisance and would be much better calming down and going home to watch some tv. :eusa_shifty:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online