dt 125

brettpowell
This post is 4625 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey there guys im new at all this so ul have to bear with me lol x im lookin to start a project on a yam dt 125 i want to do it all myself from bare frame and get all the parts and clean then and put them togetha but i dont no how much i should be paying or were to go for the parts so could anyone give some advise please il apreciate anything u have to say ??? thanks brett

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello mate, I just finished doing my first bike, a dt125 from scratch so I may be able to help a bit. The best places I found for new bits are yambits.co.uk and wemoto.com. The best for everythig else is ebay. one of the best ways on ebay is to search for dt125 and find people breaking a bike and just get ask them for whatever part you're looking for. also it's worth watching a few bits first so you can get an idea of what money you should be paying and don't just buy stuff staight away. the right bits always come along at the right price eventually. finally, have you decided on a certain year/model? as there are loads of dt125's and quite often the parts aren't always the same. research the model and year you want on this forum and do a few google searches and get a haynes manual for that specific bike before you start buying parts. Good luck, Dan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online