Religion

Screw Guernsey
This post is 4791 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Religion is like a penis,

It's fine to have one,

It's OK to be proud of it,

But you should not get it out in public and start waving it around,

And it's just wrong to try to shove it down others throats, especially children !!

:icon_twisted:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Religion is like a penis,

It's fine to have one,

It's OK to be proud of it,

But you should not get it out in public and start waving it around,

And it's just wrong to try to shove it down others throats, especially children !!

:icon_twisted:

Ooh, ouch. Thats just wrong. (And I'd be lying if if said I won't be telling at least ten people that joke before the stroke of midnight!!!)

what i dont get is why they havent realized that god is the earth...... :blink: its all around us and sees everything......it gives us life and can take it away, it is the ultimate supreme being .....it dose things that we cant comprehend .....ect ect...

Dont worry all Christians are going to hell.........if they actually read the bible there is a verse in there (dont asks me which one as ive forgotten) that states that "any man who changes these words of god shall spend eturnity in hell" propably worded slightly diffent but its all there but seeing that the "original" bible was written in herbru and then the Christians changed it to English.........thats my jerhova witness "f**K off paragraph" :D

oh yea,, You can all call religion ,but as soon as, I , mention the P or Bl4ck word my posts go missing :angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online