Fuzz (1991 Yamaha FJ1200)

This post is 4799 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

[b]Hey Hey Hey! I'm a new member of Y-O-C and i need some help. I previously owned a 2003 Yamaha YZF-R6 but I got rear-ended sitting at a red light in traffic :(.

I since then have bought a 1991 Yamaha FJ1200 and need some hints and tips. It's getting power and turns over but no fire, a friend of mine has a FZR-600 with the same computer so we did as any other like-minded person and tried it with no luck, still no fire. it was running when parked and has sat up for almost 3 years, any tips? any and all are accepted and appreciated. if you'd like to text/call and ask more questions feel free to send me a PM or Message and i will give the number. Thank you all!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

welcome fuzzy" is there a spark, ? and is there plenty fuel [ at tap, and carbs] basics first before electonic fault finding ,

Nice...

Quick intro, ask for help. It's so important that you try to make it bold characters. Not content with that you would rather get a 1 to 1 helpline going so no one else can benefit if they are in a similar position. Just what a forum is all about.

As I said............Nice <_<