Custom made bike seats and covers

NEV
This post is 4709 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Took my seat into Newton Abbot today, to get a quote for shaping and putting on a new seat cover, to an uphholstry chap I'd been reccomended by a mate of mine, not only does he refurbish 3 piece suites, but actually builds, ( also makes his own fibre glass bases, ideal cafe racers, bobbers, harleys etc)his own seats, and saw on his unit walls there was about 20 different types of seats he'd done himself, was very impressed, he's a biker himself with 30 years of building seats. He quoted me £15 for shaping and replacing a seat cover I supplied myself, and ready next day, a bargain I reckon. So I thought I'd share this with any members doing up their bike, or just having a tired old seat, and have been thinking of getting it sorted. He will do mail order,for custom made seat covers, but would prefer to have the seat there at his unit to re-upholster.

He doesn't have a website, but you can e-mail him or phone him, with your own design, or he can design for you. His hand cut, cut-outs are brilliant, btw.

Ask for Geoff 01626 361173, or e-mail [email protected]

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

He doesn't have a website, but you can e-mail him or phone him, with your own design, or he can design for you. His hand cut, cut-outs are brilliant, btw.

Ask for Geoff 01626 361173, or e-mail [email protected]

Got my seat back of him last week, covered and shaped, very good job,£15, I supplied the cover mind.

A pic of a couple of his seats on his flyer

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/img0198awx.jpg/]img0198awx.jpg

Personally I think he has better up on his unit walls

I have used motorcycle seat works before. Sent it by post, took a while to come back, had 2 colours, really good finish. I would use them again LINKY

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online