Hello from a new member

This post is 4646 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Y'all,

I've ended up here by way of looking for a Yamaha Passola owners club: Hello!

If anybody knows of such a group, please do let me know.

Best regards,

Jo

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the Y-O-C Joe :)

member 'Up yours' has one, he will be along at some point, dunno if there's an owners club-there's bound to be ! :huh:

Hi 'oldgitonabike', thanks for the welcome & thank goodness I didn't start my post with "Hi does anybody know..."

Hi and welcome to the forum Jo ;)

hay up . who wants to join my passola club then

welcome to the yoc passola owners club .we now have the grand total of two members .

consider this your liftime membership welcome pack.:D

:angry: now then ..:rolleyes: whats up with it..

hay up . who wants to join my passola club then

welcome to the yoc passola owners club .we now have the grand total of two members .

consider this your liftime membership welcome pack.:D

:angry: now then ..:rolleyes: whats up with it..

So you finally make an appearance then Mr 'Up Yours'... glad to hear we are members of a very exclusive club-shall I crack on with the club merchandise?

I'm hoping there's not a lot wrong that a wee service and new battery won't put right: Cheeky!

So you finally make an appearance then Mr 'Up Yours'... glad to hear we are members of a very exclusive club-shall I crack on with the club merchandise?

I'm hoping there's not a lot wrong that a wee service and new battery won't put right: Cheeky!

Is there a "touch wood" emoticon?

so do you have the yellow version as on your avatar ,

or is that the only avatar you could find

my passola is yellow by the way , my rd's also yellow, :headscratch: hmm , a bit of a fetish going on me thinks, cos my mountain bike is,:headscratch: yup you guest, yellow.

but guess what ,, my car isn't yellow.:thumb: