Yamaha Nubie

This post is 4825 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just aquired a 1979 Yamaha 1100 XS from my Son In-Law. It is a really nice complete bike that has been well maintained and kept garage. However, it has NOT been ridden for several years. I am just starting to bring it back into normal operation and I'm sure I will need a lot of advise and recommendations as I am new to larger Japanese bikes. I'm not new to motorcycles or hot rods and have several various British, European and American machines.

I enjoy communicating with other "gear heads" and like most anything with wheels or headlight(s)!

I'm going to start navigating around this site to see what can be learned and look forward to your comments and suggestions

THANKS!

daddy-O

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just aquired a 1979 Yamaha 1100 XS from my Son In-Law. It is a really nice complete bike that has been well maintained and kept garage. However, it has NOT been ridden for several years. I am just starting to bring it back into normal operation and I'm sure I will need a lot of advise and recommendations as I am new to larger Japanese bikes. I'm not new to motorcycles or hot rods and have several various British, European and American machines.

I enjoy communicating with other "gear heads" and like most anything with wheels or headlight(s)!

I'm going to start navigating around this site to see what can be learned and look forward to your comments and suggestions

THANKS!

daddy-O

DirtyDT

Tanks a bunch .. I also like watching beach volley ball!

daddy-O

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online