Registering a Bike for Road Use

AndyDtr08
This post is 4825 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a yamaha DT200WR that i aqquired recently. I have seen a couple on the road. I was wondering if anyone on here had ever registered a bike with the DVLA and put it on the road. If so, do you have any tips of how to go about it and what to do. If i cant get anything on here ill contact the DVLA but im sure ill get alot more sense out of you guys than those guys! I've ordered a wiring loom to get a light at the back. Will try and fit DT125 parts to it (numberplate holder, light etc).

Thanks in advance!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Rather than go into too much myself i will say take a look Here and if you need a dating certificate Paul on the aircooled forum can issue one for you

merv

Rather than go into too much myself i will say take a look Here and if you need a dating certificate Paul on the aircooled forum can issue one for you

merv

Thanks merv, what a wealth of knowledge there is on that forum! Didn't expect so much information so fast! Brilliant! Hopefully it will all go smoothly and she'll be ready to go in no time!

again, cheers!

Andy

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online