Hello!

This post is 4826 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi to everyone.

I just wanted to try and get it right now and start with the intro rather than the problem.

I'm a forty something born again biker. I go with the "if the cap fits, wear it" outlook!

In my teens I had a Honda 50, a Suzuki GP100 and a Kawasaki AR125 but passed my bike and car test within a few weeks of each other and went straight into cars and missed out on having a proper bike first.

I'm now trying to put that bit right. I was advised to start with something nice and steady like an XJ600 which I got for a few hundred quid. It ran for a month and then nothing - but thats for a different section.

I'd like to ride this for this summer before getting something different for next year - you may guess that I'm not a full blown biker and don't intend to use all year round! Thats for the really dedicated.

Anyway, I think that's enough for now. I'll put my prob with the XJ in the right section when I get a chance and hopefully get it going (or sold) I can then stop crying everytime a bike goes bike in this lovely weather. B)

Cheers and keep safe

Andy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome along Andy to the YOC B)

The XJ600 is a good bike

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online