photo copyright

oldtimer
This post is 4833 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

today i was at rivington barn a large bikers meet,inside the main barn was a photo exhibition stand with photos of bikers coming over the top of the hills knees down and such like,there were three photos of me on my bike just out of intrest i asked the girl on the stand what the score was,£14.95 for an A4 print what for a photo of myself. :o or £3 for a copy e mailed.

now i am not vain but i am tight so i asked who gave her permission to take my photo to which she replied i dont need permission.

have found one of them on the internet but its imprinted across the photo copy right of the photography company.

cheecky barstards. :lol::lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i think the women in question is called sue,

she's been doing this for a few years now,and a lot of the proceeds go to charitys such as help our hero's and children in need.

she got a lovely shot of my mate flying through the air with his gsxr right behind him, ouch ,she kindly phoned for an amblance for him.

i think the women in question is called sue,

she's been doing this for a few years now,and a lot of the proceeds go to charitys such as help our hero's and children in need.

she got a lovely shot of my mate flying through the air with his gsxr right behind him, ouch ,she kindly phoned for an amblance for him.

yeh thats her kev, a nice enough woman but £14.95 for one photo :o they are good shots of the bikes but if i wanted all three photos thats nearly £45.

yeh thats her kev, a nice enough woman but £14.95 for one photo :o they are good shots of the bikes but if i wanted all three photos thats nearly £45.

theres a web sight ,but i can't think what it's called at the moment :rolleyes:

as you say you can view the photo's on there ,and save them ,, but they have that copyright banner thingy across them,

:unsure: maybe a few minutes with photo shop could polish it off.:)

theres loads of piccis o me on there, :huh: but like paul says ,who wants picures of themselves,unless your vain .besides your only sat there,

unless you fall off like my mate did, but who wants to go to them extreams for a good picci.dry.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online