Quiet in here?

Speedshop
This post is 4833 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

a couple of months ago, if I didnt sign in for a week there would be 5 or more pages of new posts.

Now I leave it a week and only 5 posts!

What's going on?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I sign in almost every day and always find at least 2 pages. Sometimes as many as 6 after a weekend.

I don't have any friends so I am here a lot.

I know exactly what you mean DDT, nobody loves me either, even when I was at school my mum used to wrap my sandwiches up in a roadmap.

I know exactly what you mean DDT, nobody loves me either, even when I was at school my mum used to wrap my sandwiches up in a roadmap.

:lol: I came home from school and my family had moved house, without a forwarding address.

:lol: I came home from school and my family had moved house, without a forwarding address.

You lived in a house? lucky bugger, we lived in a shoe box, in't middle of the road :blink:

You lived in a house? lucky bugger, we lived in a shoe box, in't middle of the road :blink:

Shoe box in the middle of the road... we were lucky if we got a ditch :o

Ha you think u've suffered. We didn't even have shoes.

Shoe box in the middle of the road... we were lucky if we got a ditch :o

Times were hard those days, one Christmas we gave our ten year old son an empty shoe box for his main present.

We told him it was an action man deserter.

i come here to escape reality...

when im on here i ride a GPZ900R, have black hair which is usually waxed into some sort of "slightly messy yet respectable" style, i also have a set of aviators that i wear whilst racing down runways with no helmet on...

i can dream... can't i? :(

4 pages of new posts since Friday 1800hrs.

Hectic time , at the moment , so havna contributed :unsure: , Been at triples rally, fri /sat. [ matlock-bath] 780mls round trip. Up sunday morning , picked up Two-wheels [pat] hes over at a wedding,

kitted him up, he was loaned a Fazer1N, & headed into the hills ,B) pissing rain too . 120mls with lots of bends, loved it, hes off on ferry now, what a weekend,, "what heat wave" 13degrees and pissing again up here,:angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online