Can you guys/gals help me out

JimR
This post is 4842 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

A question can you help out ? I have a job to do for work which includes on line access from the public, so after deliberation I felt that using pre written software may help me learn how the underlying tables are written

Tech over

I have added a forum site (within my interest Yamaha) to see how things are done so if you could head over there and just add something so I can see how things are added to the tables it would be a bonus so the url is The Link I must say that this site is just there for development of my work.

Give it a go

Regards Jim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have done it.

These forums are normally PHP script with a SQL database and, depending on which one you go for, lots of mods. A lot are self installing. I like phpbb best LINKY

So have I :)

Thanks Guys you have given me a good learning curve ... I'll just have to work out a few more programing bits so any 'random' post will be welcome ... I'm not taking anything from here I just really need the learning curve :)

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online