Elo Elo Elo.....

This post is 4735 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Afternoon Everyone!

Hi my name is Jim, 25 yrs old from Gloucestershire!

Been looking over a few Yamaha forums and this one looks to be pretty cool B)

Ive recently moved on wards and up wards to the bikers world and bagged myself a stunning R6 2002! (piccys will follow)

I previously had a Limited edition Impreza WR1 and also was a mod on JPOC, really great guys, plenty of meets, social gatherings e.c.t. The WR1 was a fantastic car but just lost the thrill and got a bit bored...

Anyways!!!

Just thought id drop in and say heeellloooooo... :wavey: i know how annoying it can seeing people joining a site with no introduction

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Afternoon Everyone!

Hi my name is Jim, 25 yrs old from Gloucestershire!

Been looking over a few Yamaha forums and this one looks to be pretty cool B)

Ive recently moved on wards and up wards to the bikers world and bagged myself a stunning R6 2002! (piccys will follow)

I previously had a Limited edition Impreza WR1 and also was a mod on JPOC, really great guys, plenty of meets, social gatherings e.c.t. The WR1 was a fantastic car but just lost the thrill and got a bit bored...

Anyways!!!

Just thought id drop in and say heeellloooooo... :wavey: i know how annoying it can seeing people joining a site with no introduction

Hi and welcome to the madhouse mate ;)

Hi and welcome to the madhouse mate ;)

:blink: :blink: :blink:MADHOUSE :blink: :blink: :blink:

Im sure i escaped one of them not so long ago... haha

Thanks buddy

Hi and welcome Jim. Great intro said (or at least read) with gusto!!!

Hellooooo....

Thanks mate, It used to really get to me with the whole new member scene and not coming to say hi....

Failte to the YOC dude B)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online