G'day to everyone

This post is 4736 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have 2 DT175's (1993 & 2002) I bought the 2002 model new for myself back in 2002 & I bought the the 1993 model a couple of days ago for my son. He also has a YZ125 & I have a PW80 for my 2 little ones. We have always been happy Yammy riders/owners & would like to get into it a bit more so I thought joining YOC might be a good place to start. I dont belong to any other groups & I am very new to this so please forgive any shortcomings. I look forward to reading what others have written in 'threads' & maybe posting a couple myself

Thanks for the welcome

Regards

drdazzz

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi drdazzz. Welcome tot the forum. Lots of DT lovers on the site so you are in good company.

Hi drdazzz. Welcome tot the forum. Lots of DT lovers on the site so you are in good company.

Hi and welcome drdazz, Aye there's a few lads with DT's in here, maybe you can post some pics of yours in the garage section? ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online