Parking fine

up.yours
This post is 4696 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:angry: parked up at macdonalds , free wifi connection coaxed me in , so after a long wait for my food and drink ,:rolleyes: (fast food indeed)

i sat down powered up the laptop ,and googles your oyster so to speak.

anyway to cut a long tail short, after getting lost in the world of web i drunk up and was ready to leave, when my mates showed up ,

so as not to appear ignorant i ordered another coffee had a good laugh , then i got my arse and elbo's together and it was pissing down ,

so anothe coffee and fruit bowl fingy and back on the net till it stopped,

this took a total of 2hours and two minutes ,your allowable time to enjoy yourself at mcds is only 90mins.

there is notices around ,but who reads them , when your out for a meal F,fucksake.

£100 fine in the post no smaller option for early payment accompanied by two photo's of my car

my bird wanted me to write a nasty letter telling them to fuckoff,

But i thought it best to throw it in the fuckin bin ,and when the solicitres letter comes it will follow the previous debt collectors letter.

and iff i get a rude awakening they will get a fuckin slap,...rant over.:angry:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Not sure they can enforce this. LINKY

I was going to post the same link. Def worth a look

Graham

i don't realy need to read that ,iv'e had a couple or three previous begging letters from this sort of parasite,

they got ignored and they crept back under their rocks,

it just pisses me off that these places use everything in there arsenel to get you to feed at there astablishment,

then hit you with a parking fine, well they can all fuck right off, they ain't avin owt from me.

im sat in mcdonalds writing this after a chat with mcds manager,

he told me he agrees that i shouln't be fined, and it's unfortunate that i have a been ,and that the parking is controled by an outside company,

he offered me a free meal as way of appologey,and looked very supprised when i told him to fuck off ,

ide rather pay for my own food and fuck the fine off.which is what i am doing,

i got my reminder on saterday morning advising me of encuring cost iff i dont pay,,:lol:

he offered me a free meal as way of appologey,and looked very supprised when i told him to fuck off ,

:lol: :lol:

Send a letter back to them cunts,,,,,,,saying that they have the wrong address for the person there looking for,,,,,,,,,,pricks ;)

:lol: :lol:

Send a letter back to them cunts,,,,,,,saying that they have the wrong address for the person there looking for,,,,,,,,,,pricks ;)

they have two photo's of my number plate , but not a picture of the driver :D ,but that said i ain't writing nothing at all

im not playing their game, they will have to earn it to get it off this dude.

• 2 weeks later...

latest update of this saga,,:angry:

im back in mcds,spoke to the assistant manager over a paid for cup of coffee, after a good rant about me being a model customer ,and an asset to there franchise,:huh:

he has asked me to bring my parking fine details back here tomorow and he will have the fine voided for me :) ,

how good is that then.:D

Sounds like a sting operation.

You show up and two gorillas appear from nowhere, turn you upside down and shake you until they get the cash.

Aye kev " you must be good customer, :rolleyes: , then am thinkn " how can you have lost 5 stone ,,,,, :D ,, salad box maybe ,,,,,;)

hay bugger, yes you drewpy draws, i hope youv'e booked the squires weekend off.

i need you as my tour guide.:lol:

hay bugger, yes you drewpy draws, i hope youv'e booked the squires weekend off.

i need you as my tour guide.:lol:

told you I couldn't when i tried, other staff got in there before me and we have a wedding on that weekend.

Your fault for going to McDonalds in the first place!! :lol:

There are MANY reasons why I astound my friends by refusing to go to McDonalds, preferring to starve or walk miles and miles to somewhere better. Parking scams is low on the list.

i was coaxed in by the offer of free wifi , and a coffee .im sure theirs nothing dead or floating in that,,,:unsure: Is there ?:puke:

Good news is my fine has been voided by the parking company ,who have emailed me ,so i have proof.

The only bad thing is, i would have liked it to run it's coarse so other people can see the outcome of percivearance,percie-- can't spell that one.

anyway im sure my incompliance would have payed off in the end.

so iff you want the short way out ,have a chat with the manager of the premises .:)

Unless the fine is issued by the police or the local authority, ignore it. The official ones you have to pay.

The ones issued by cowboys are nothing to worry about, they don't prosecute you, they just send threatening letters and expect you to believe them. Don't even reply to them, just bin them.

I know of loads of other people, on other forums, that have been in the same predicament, and they all said the same thing. Unless it's an official fine, ignore it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online