Any other big meets in the south?

This post is 4707 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey everyone,

im looking for some meets in the south to attend from mid-July, would be a great opportunity to meet some of you crazy people and possibly some of you sane people aswell, cant make squires unfortunately as it clashes with the Great Dorset which i attend annually.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey everyone,

im looking for some meat in the south ............................

Hi Foamy. I will PM you the contact details of "Big Winston" I am sure he will be very happy to "Meat" you ;) . He likes a man in uniform.

Hey everyone,

im looking for some meets in the south to attend from mid-July, would be a great opportunity to meet some of you crazy people and possibly some of you sane people aswell, cant make squires unfortunately as it clashes with the Great Dorset which i attend annually.

Have you got any more info or links on the 'Great Dorset' Foamy? as the only stuff I can get up is an annual cycle ride that happens on 5th June. ;)

Probably a bit far for you ? but we have the Bmad bike night at Paignton every Wednesday night, would be good mind if a few locals in here, who use the forum, possibly meet up and have a rideout to it,maybe a couple of shandies afterwards somewhere, I would sort something out if enough people fancied it? ;)http://www.bmad.co.uk/bikenights.html

Did you know about the Lion Rally in Reading last weekend, Foamy?

Was a complete wash-out due to the rain, but in the past 15 odd years it's always been the best of weather!

There's also the 3-Bs rallies - Have to check teh webby for dates, but they're usually pretty decent.

Foamy, join Wiltshire Bikers, tons and tons of rides with loads coming out of newbury, andover etc.

i meant the Great Dorset steam Fair, www.gdsf.co.uk ;)

i wasnt aware of the Lyon rideout but im currently posted overseas for a while, if i remember rightly there was a pub called the Red Lion somewhere near me which frequently had biker nights every wednesday night, will look in to the Paignton one though, even if its just for a little roadtrip

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online