YOC T-shirt

Paulwhite
This post is 4190 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

too late...... the one on the right has already had him :unsure:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one do you fancy :rolleyes:

Oh look Woodie!!! ;)

My claim to a tartan is on my grandmothers side, Jackson, a right boring tartan if I may say so, where at Loch Ness did you stop? I was at Belladrum last year, near Beauly, beautiful countryside around there, some good distillaries to go round too, only regret was not doing the Glenmorangie one, on route to John o'groats.

Just outside Drumnadroicht NEV. Beautiful part of the world. No whisky/Scotch for me, the smell turns my stomach over.

Just outside Drumnadroicht NEV. Beautiful part of the world. No whisky/Scotch for me, the smell turns my stomach over.

Aye, I've family live in Drumnadrochit, well I say family, we share the same great, great grandfather ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just one small issue, you will put the tuning fork logo the right way up wont you?

Its upside down on your mock ups at the moment. :o

Just one small issue, you will put the tuning fork logo the right way up wont you?

Its upside down on your mock ups at the moment. :o

lol is it? :lol: yeah il finalize the design closer to the time and pm everyone a pic with the payment details.

lol is it? :lol: yeah il finalize the design closer to the time and pm everyone a pic with the payment details.

its the T shirt that is upside down :P

• 2 weeks later...

RIGHT

here are the corrected designs and one interesting idea from NEV (bottom one )

all we need to do is pick a design then we can make a start :D

YAMSHIRT4.jpg

How many 'yers' have you got to date Paul ?

How many 'yers' have you got to date Paul ?

i think 20 ...... :unsure: or near enough

and the bottom design is based around the monster energy colours but its up for vote. would like to stick with one colour t-shirt but could do both the blue and black with the same colour designs, then all id need to do is order different colour t-shirts, but think it would look a bit weird if some of us have black and some have blue :blink:

RIGHT

here are the corrected designs and one interesting idea from NEV (bottom one )

all we need to do is pick a design then we can make a start :D

YAMSHIRT4.jpg

If the consensus goes with the Blue ones, Paul, then I'm cool with that,and will have one of those mate, but would also be looking at getting a couple made up like the one I've doctored at the bottom. Btw I've given it a 3xxxl perspective :blink:

yamshirt4b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Nice one Paul, I'll have one (LARGE) pse. Just in case I DO NOT! want a tartan shell suit, got one hanging in the wardrobe now and can't find the right place to wear it. Tried it while riding the bike and kept getting stopped by the rozzers. :lol:

• 7 months later...
  • Admin

Forgot all about this thread! What ever happened to them?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online