so this is where you've all been hiding....

Emz
This post is 4720 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

...the people with great taste in bikes! (yeah yeah jammy dodger) :lol:

Hello!

My name's Emma, I ride a 2002 fazer 600, have been for 2 yrs or so now, she is my precious, as old as she is- 43k miles bless her!

Anyway, i have yet to find anyone locally who has the same appreciation of 2wheeled motor vehicles, so i thought id have a natter with you lovely people...

I'm about 20mins from the Ace Cafe on the a40, so if anyone's local ish, great!

I have waffled for far too long,

nice to meet you all! :D

Em

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well welcome Emma to the YOC B)

I just recently got a Fazer 600. She is 03 and she only had 14k on her when i bought it,,,,,,,she now has 15k

Off the top of my head i think there is 1 or 2 members on here that are near the Ace Cafe.

Anyway welcome along to the nut house,,,,,,,,,,enjoy your stay,,,,,,,,and safe ridin between the ditches.;)

Bugger! Not you again, they told us we'd all be safe hiding here! :D

Living around Park Royal I'm not suprised you have an appreciation of 2 wheeled motor vehicles.......even the cars around there rarely have any more than 2 wheels if they're left for more than a couple of minutes :lol:

I was at the Ace last Sunday, I'd never been there before, but now I have, and I can honestly say that I have no need to go there again.

Welcome to the forum, but try not to waffle so much! :bighug:

ooo i feel loved!

fazers are lovely bikes, i use mine everyday commuting, sets me in such a good mood! (except one a stupid business man in his bmw wont move over to let me filter!) grgrrrrrr.

Leatherat you cannot have tried their nachos then! They are to die for!!!!!! (and not in a bad way! hehe)

As for waffles..... omm nom nom

That is all :-)

Unless it was in a previous life, I dont think so!! Ta for the welcome :)

Quick question for ya Em !

What kinda "can" have ya got on da bike if its not the origional exhaust ? What make ?

Thank ya :thumb:

:lol: I take it you two have met somewhere before

Not to my knowledge.......but having partied extensivly around London who knows? :unsure::D

I found these pictures of last Sunday's Ace Cafe gig on the web and there is a rare appearance of Leatherat in all of them........can you spot the hansome bugger?

RBLRDay2011183.jpg

RBLRDay2011185.jpg

RBLRDay2011188.jpg

:lol: Yeah I figured that if a little pin badge with the Ace's logo was £5.50 ......I probably couldn't afford to use the toilets! :D

:lol: Looks like your pissin on your man's boots

I dont see a red YOC badge on your jacket ???

I still have to stick mine on somewhere :unsure:

Oh it's there alright., but on the back of my cut

I've had many people make comment about the YOC patch and where people might obtain one, alas I very much doubt there will be a re run due to the hassle it seemed to become. So a rare collectors item, worth a pretty penny in a year or two I'll wager :D .

Hi and welcome EMZ.

Looking at the Ace pics, I have never bothered to go there BTW, even I would feel like a youngster. There must be 1000 years of motorcycling life in that middle picture.

Hi Emma,

Welcome to the YOC.

I've only recently joined, and am still finding my way around.

I recently purchased an '02 R6, and it too is my pride & joy.

Your Fazer looks very nice. I also have a '97 XJ600 Diversion; if I'd had a little more time (and probably a little more money) I think I would have gone for a Fazer. Still, the Divvie's nice, and does the job.

I too am on the lookout for like-minded people, for a ride-out now and then. However, Northamptonshire is not exactly local to you :D

Anyway, enjoy your time on here, it's not quite the same as actually being on 2 wheels, but I'm sure it will be a giggle :rolleyes:

Regards

woop woop another person from middlesex,where in middlesex you from? welcome

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online