what sort of mileage to look for

This post is 4726 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I am selling my yamaha r125 2008 in yellow, if you're interested. About 6400 miles but I am still riding it, so will be more. There is an image on my profile. I posted an ad on gumtree but it is still processing...

I am selling my yamaha r125 2008 in yellow, if you're interested. About 6400 miles but I am still riding it, so will be more. There is an image on my profile. I posted an ad on gumtree but it is still processing...

abit expensive for the mileage its done isnt it???

my mistake... after seeing the gumtree add i understand the pricing... in love with your bike.... thing is... im waiting on my license to come back from the police because i got 3 points in my car last month... they have had it for a month... as soon as that comes... im doing my cbt... and buying a bike... if i could.. i would buy your bike right away

Umm when buying a bike I would not be too worried about mileage too start with, you could get a bike that has done 3000 miles in the hands of a numpty that has not looked after it, and another that has done 20.000 and been cared for immaculately i know which one i would buy,

Hey there, sorry the ad has been temporarily taken off because I changed the text a little and now the automatic filters do not accept "oxford hardcore xl" anymore! haha It will be up again soon. I have knocked the price down a little. You're welcome to see the bike for yourself if you're in London. I love my little bike. I have had millions of compliments and it does turn heads. Often mistaken for a powerful bike. It rides very well, especially with that air filter. But you know, once I have tasted 500cc during my DAS, 125 seems like a toy! :)