Good morning!

This post is 4754 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all,

Just a quick intro. I just won my first motorbike on ebay this morning (Yamaha ybr 125 '07) and am really excited to get to the seller and ride her home. I've only driven a moped on loan from a college in the past, but a few years later I finally took my cbt and started the bike search a few weeks ago. Now I've got some wheels I'm keen not only to get riding, but to learn about my bike and do as much of the maintenance and servicing that I can, hopefully with the future assistance of some of your sage wisdom. That's about it for now, cheers.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks guys, when I was researching bikes the ybr did come up time and again as tried and tested. That's probably why the test centre where I did my CBT used a fleet of them. And yes, I'm utterly chuffed although still won't quite believe it until I'm actually sat on it. Cheers, I'll take it easy, I've been grilling loads of people about biking and along with the stories of the good I've also heard a lot of the bad, and the importance of assuming that every car driver is basically asleep at the wheel!

Welcome to the Club, chap!!

Thanks for the welcomes guys, as you can probably tell by my other posts I got the bike home the other day and I love it. It needs some tlc but I've been prepping to start all the little jobs I've got lined up and can't wait to get stuck in!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online