DT175MX project

This post is 4864 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there folks

New Chap on the forum here.

I have a DT175MX (1979) project I'm starting soon with a mate (who bought it as a reminder of his misspent youth !). He stripped it down a few years back full of enthusiasm etc.

The fork stanchions were then sent away to be re chromed and the guy promptly went out of business and thats the last we ever saw of them ! Other than that it's complete - we think ... - and we now have a lovely refinished frame and swing arm to start hanging some bits off.

So I'll be using this rather excellent forum for help and advice if that's ok ?

Cheers folks.

Dave

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there folks

New Chap on the forum here.

I have a DT175MX (1979) project I'm starting soon with a mate (who bought it as a reminder of his misspent youth !). He stripped it down a few years back full of enthusiasm etc.

The fork stanchions were then sent away to be re chromed and the guy promptly went out of business and thats the last we ever saw of them ! Other than that it's complete - we think ... - and we now have a lovely refinished frame and swing arm to start hanging some bits off.

So I'll be using this rather excellent forum for help and advice if that's ok ?

Cheers folks.

Dave

Greetings Dave, yeah lots of DTMX help in here :welcome:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online