lock and chain

muppet
This post is 4865 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ok , i need a recommendation for a chain/padlock.

I need it to do 2 things, 1st is primary security of a bike and second is read below.

Need the chain and lock to lock a security gate on a shared driveway in my road. Im having a extension built and the t**t down the road has locked the gates with another chain and lock to stop my skip being taken away and another one being delivered. A car is left in the access road so again no access can be gained from this shared access so what better way than to f**k him at his own game than put my own lock on it untill i can see the land registry and determin the legality and course of action i can take.

Before any one says i cant do it - YES i can as the gates were put up to stop any anti social problems occuring and the residents including me put money together to buy them.

Neighbours who fu**ing needs them!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

No comments on the usage, rights and laws of the land however, if you need a recommendation for motorcycle security chains then;

Protector 19mm chain with Squire SS65CS Padlock Linky

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online